Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Please RSVP by...

...July 15. One week from today.

I didn't realize how soon this was until a couple days ago! And it seems like right NOW is the best time to book tickets. It's a little frustrating that I can't get out information to the masses (like reminders, tips, etc.) like I can on an Evite.

I know I should trust people to make their travel plans and figure out accommodations, car rentals, etc., but it's the control freak in me that wants to make sure everyone is on top of things. I'm always over-planning and overbearing, especially when it comes to travel.

I could use this blog or our wedding website to send out info, but not a lot of our guests seem to know about it...

So I'll just take a deep breath and trust that everything will be okay, as Cyrus always reminds me! :)

3 comments:

DC said...

Just did my hotel reservation today :) Happy my cow made the blog!

Ina said...

Awesome! And I love your cow drawing~ :)

gracemejin said...

I know! Since our wedding is sort of a destination wedding, I am hoping people are making flight and hotel arrangements as well. But if they aren't, their loss :)