Monday, July 20, 2009

E-invitation

I just got an e-invitation from my bridesmaids to my shower this Saturday! I was a little disoriented at the non-Eviteness of it, but the website they used is wayy better than Evite!

Check out pingg.com for your next event. The graphics are way prettier ("worthy of print," they say), the layout of your invitation is sleeker, and it's still free! You can also import guest lists from a previous event (that would've been sooooo helpful with all those GCC events we had!).

Ladies, I can't wait for this weekend! Thank you for all the planning and thought you've put in to this. I know you all are really busy people, so this means so much to me! :D Thank you thank you thank you!

1 comment:

olivia said...

me too :) pingg.com is great! graphics are so~ much better.