Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lost RSVP cards


We found out that some of our friends' RSVP postcards are getting lost in the mail! But we're not too worried about it - tomorrow's the day we'll begin calling/emailing the "delinquents" (as our planner calls them) to find out if they're coming to the wedding.

And I must mention that there are only 39 days left! Can you believe it? Cyrus and I had a "OMG" moment yesterday. Every once in a while, I get these waves of excitement/anxiety/omgness when I think about how soon it is! Can't wait! :D

3 comments:

tina said...

I can't imagine Cyrus having an "OMG" moment. I think his would be more like... "oh. .... oh, em, gee."

hehe. CAN'T WAIT, guys!!!!

Unknown said...

OMG!

mhklikecrazy said...

o my gees! my call schedule is "all set" to come to your wedding