Thursday, November 20, 2008

Down Unda!

Now that The Dress has been boughten, I know more about what kind of bridesmaid dress I'm looking for. Probably something a little whimsical, light and airy. And then I came across this website: Rose & Ruby...and saw these pictures:



Where is this company? How can I get these dresses? I looked more closely at the wedding blog where I found these dresses and saw that Rose & Ruby is based in Australia.

How is it that Australia is the home of so many beautiful things...?

2 comments:

olivia said...

omg i love the dresses! ...maybe i can convince michael to go to australia and we can pick them up! lol.

Ina said...

hahaha! that would be awesome. i wish i could at least find out how much these dresses are so that i know if it's worth looking into...