Thursday, June 25, 2009

Skin

I've started going to a skin therapist to get facials in preparation for the wedding, and thanks to Shin at BeautyFirst in Rockville, I've discovered some skin care products that have really made a difference!

First, there's Dermalogica's Active Moist moisturizer.
Source

This stuff feels greasier than what I've been using, but apparently I need it for my dehydrated but oily skin. Strange!

Then we have Dermalogica's Gentle Cream Exfoliant.


This stuff is awesome! You wear it for 10-15 minutes like a mask and when you scrub it off, your skin feels baby smooth!

And last, there's Skinceutical's Gentle Cleanser.

I can't tell how different this is from my normal cleanser (...Dove bar soap...), but it's expensive, so it better be doing something!

The goal is to get great skin and lessen my chances for a breakout by the time the wedding rolls around. So far so good, but who knew it wouldbe so expensive?!

No comments: