Friday, June 12, 2009

Gwyneth Paltrow loves Barcelona

I just watched the fourth episode of The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien, and the beautiful Gwyneth Paltrow was promoting her new lifestyle website, GOOP.

"People were asking me a lot, 'Where should I stay in Barcelona?' or whatever," she said, "and so I just thought, 'Well, why don't I compile all the information and share it?' "

Of course, my interest was piqued, so I checked it out! And guess what?


Gwyneth loves the hotel we're staying at! Hotel Claris! But who knows if she really put this list of Barcelona faves together. Here's what the blurb about Hotel Claris says: "Mentioned in Spain: A Culinary Road Trip, Hotel Claris is just off Paseo de Gracia. There is a rooftop pool, a hipster vibe, and it isn’t too expensive."

Eh. The description is pretty bland and generic. But still! It's on Gwyneth's official site, and her signature is at the top of the page. It's got Gwyneth's seal of approval, and I'm taking her at her word. :)

1 comment:

mhklikecrazy said...

haha did you ever hear the story about gwyneth the goop maker?