Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Flip-Flops?

I'm not much of a shoe person. As a kid, I just replaced one pair of plain white Keds when I outgrew the old ones; I've had the same Doc Martens since sophomore year of high school; I hardly wear anything but flip-flops in the summer if I can help it. So when it came time to think about shoes for the wedding, I was strangely attracted to these sandals from J.Crew:


Too simple? Most likely this will not exactly match our color scheme (what is our color scheme??) or the style of my dress, but I just love them! And they're gonna be so comfortable! As I look through wedding blogs, I'm noticing that brides aren't really sticking to the rules so much anymore, and they're just doing what they want!

1 comment:

gracemejin said...

oh i like these shoes! so you, ina! i bet your dress is so boho!