Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Bling! Blong!

When I hear the word "bling," I think about this hilarious and haunting video now:


Anyway... Last week, Cyrus and I went to the jeweler where Cyrus got my engagement ring (thanks to the recommendation by superhero couple Tina & Rob!). Check out International Exchange in Boston if you're curious. We purchased both of our rings that day, and what's more--we were in and out of there in less than 10 minutes! This guy's got a small little store but the selection is great! I found exactly what I was looking for.

Here's my description: I want to be able to wear the wedding band by itself, and I still want it to sparkle. I don't need sparkle all around, but I want it at the top.

Based on that, he showed us a bunch of rings, and in about a minute, I picked out one that looks sorta like this:


Whoa. That's a crazy picture. The diamonds probably aren't as big as the ones in the picture, but it's really beautiful and totally complements the engagement ring! Cyrus's is also manly and rugged - or, as rugged as a ring can be. :) He's got good taste.

Blong!

No comments: