Thursday, December 11, 2008

O Tannenbaum!

The next most exciting day of the upcoming year (after our wedding of course) is... CHRISTMAS! I'm not sure if this is right, but I think this is the first year that I bought, brought, set up and decorated the tree all by myself! And considering Cyrus's non-enthusiasm for the holiday goodness, I think I might have to get used to decorating the tree solo. :( 

Here she is looking all shy and demure...


Here she is all straightjacketed up! :( Poor thing!


And here she is! It doesn't look as good on camera, but she's beautiful! (I dunno why blogger thinks that this is an upright picture... I got cut off!)


And the everlasting Christmas tradition: Mr. Lee, lone protector of the Christmas tree! I salute you!

2 comments:

olivia said...

so cute!! i like your tree~

Miss Feisty said...

hey there! thanks for stoppin' by my blog :)

I am soooo impressed! I would never try to pick out and decorate a tree on my own - I'm so not independent when it comes to X-mas trees! :) You did a great job! :)