Friday, August 21, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow's the big day! I can't believe it's finally here. After an entire year of planning, I can finally say that it's only one day away. It's really surreal!

We had a great time at our rehearsal and rehearsal dinner tonight, meeting new people, seeing old friends and eating truly amazing food! I guess the rehearsal is pretty important - not just because you need to practice what you're gonna do and say, but also to practice being in a big group, mingling, and being completely overwhelmed by...everything!

People ask me if I'm going crazy right now, but I'm really not. Just like how a traumatic memory gets repressed, I feel like my consciousness is protecting me from the crazy rollercoaster emotions I imagine I would be feeling by now. I think if I truly felt everything I should be feeling, I'd be rolling around on the ground crying and laughing. :)

But the one thing I know for sure is that getting a wedding planner was the best decision we've made in our planning. It's saved us money, time and stress, and I highly recommend it to anyone who's getting married!

Alright, everyone. See you tomorrow! Then wish us bon voyage as we head to Barcelona on Sunday! :)

No comments: