Sunday, August 2, 2009

Bridal shower

This post is long overdue! My bridesmaids, Jenny, Olivia and Sarah, threw me the greatest bridal shower - way more awesome than I could've imagined!

They put so much thought into every detail, and made sure to incorporate elements that they thought I would love. For example, a lot of it took place outside (I looove eating outside and doing things outside), seafood (the mussels & clams in that broth was amazing!), etc., etc.!

Check it out...

The party favors were so cute. I especially LOVE the "hello" stamp! I'm thinking about using these bags as inspiration for the welcome packages in our guests' hotel rooms...


They strung pictures all around like a clothesline - so cute!


I have to say, the gift opening part was my favorite! :)


Here we are a little later in the evening at the Westin Hotel in the National Harbor. We had two adjoining rooms with harbor views, and it was awesome! The beds were so comfortable and the DOUBLE shower heads were to die for! (Please excuse my fobbiness...)


We braved the pouring rain to walk up the block to Bobby McKey's piano bar! The guy on the left was probably the best singer out of all of them. He was amazing. The best songs of the night had to be Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer," Michael Jackson's "Man in the Mirror" and Bryan Adams' "Everything I Do (I Do It For You)." Please do not post videos, ladies... :)


Here are the girls that stuck with us all evening long!


Thanks so much for a truly unforgettable celebration! You guys are so amazing!!

All pictures by Olivia.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice Blog!! Spacify has a huge collections of shower heads that gives your bathroom extra new style.