Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hair

Here I am, supposed to be studying for my Massachusetts teacher certification test... but as I was rewarding myself for an hour and a half of quality study time with wedding blogging, I found this!


I'm trying to avoid really tight, done-up styles and want something kinda loose and romantic. Since I don't think my hair will be long enough to be left all the way down in loose curls, I think I may have to go for some kind of bun, and I love this one!

What do you think? Is it me?

4 comments:

gracemejin said...

Ina! I filed this exact picture for my hair!!!!! It's so you! In fact, the lady who did her hair and makeup is doing mine & my BM's!

Ina said...

you're KIDDING!!! what a crazy coincidence!! have you decided how you're gonna do your hair yet?

gracemejin said...

I want it exactly how you described this picture: romantic, unfussy, loose.

olivia said...

very pretty! i like it a lot~~